The use of barite powder and the selection of processing equipment
Barite powder processing equipment uses YGM high-pressure mill, HGM ultra-fine ring roller mill and CLUM ultra-fine vertical mill to fully utilize the use of barite powder, producing 80 mesh to more than 2500 mesh powder can be used in drilling , Pigments, paint, paper, rubber and plastics industry fillers, cement industry mineralizers, anti-ray mortar and concrete, refined kerosene, medicine, pesticides, leather and fireworks, etc.
1. Brief introduction of barite ore
Barite is the most common mineral of barium, its composition is barium sulfate; chemical formula: BaSO4; chemical composition is BaO65.7%, SO334.3%, often thick plate-shaped or columnar crystals, mostly dense block or plate Shaped and granular aggregates, Sr, Pb and Ca are replaced by homomorphism in the composition. Sr and Ba can be replaced by complete homomorphism. The other end of the composition is Sr[SO4], called celestite, when the Pb content is large Called Beitou Stone.(1) Color:
pure barite is colorless and transparent, generally white, light yellow, light brown with glass luster; generally white barite, the specific gravity is above 4.2, mainly for ultrafine powder (1250- 2500 mesh) for chemical and medical purposes; black barite is generally processed to 200 mesh, mainly for oil backfilling and drilling;(2) Hardness:
3-3.5;(3) Specific gravity:
3.9-4.5;(4) Melting point:
Chemically stable, insoluble in water and hydrochloric acid, non-magnetic and toxic. The density is high, and it will not foam in the presence of hydrochloric acid, which is different from similar calcite.
2. Classification of barite powder
Natural barium sulfate: (primary ore, pickling ore) The natural barite component is barium sulfate, also known as barite, because it is rich in impurities such as CaCO3, can be checked with dilute HCl or dilute HNO3, natural barium sulfate is used for production Paint or high-grade paper can be used as white pigment. It can also be used as a material and filler for paints, inks, plastics and rubber. It is used in the chemical industry to produce barium chloride and other barium-containing compounds; a weighting agent for oil and natural gas drilling muds.
Precipitated barium sulfate: It is obtained by ion reaction of natural barium sulfate in a sulfuric acid solution. The particles are small. It is a small amount of a few stable deposition salts in sulfate. It can be used to view the internal medicine of the stomach and intestines. Barium metal and an important mineral material for preparing various barium compounds.
3. Uses and application fields of barite powder
Barite powder use and fineness requirements
Barite is a very important non-metallic mineral raw material and has a wide range of industrial uses. Barite powder can be used as a weighting agent for drilling mud, zinc-barium white pigment; filler for paint, paper, rubber and plastic industries; mineralizer for cement industry, anti-ray mortar and concrete, refined kerosene, etc.; gastrointestinal imaging in the pharmaceutical industry Agent; can also make pesticides, leather, fireworks, etc.
4. Use and fineness requirements of barite powder: downstream enterprises
(1) Drilling mud weighting agent: used for drilling mud weighting agent, the specific gravity is more than 4.2, the barium sulfate content is not less than 95%, and the fineness should generally be above 200-325 mesh, 200 mesh, D97; 325 mesh, D85- 90, the dosage accounts for more than 80% of the production capacity of barite. According to statistics, 1 ton of barite powder is consumed for every 30 meters of drilling.
(2) Zinc-barium white pigment: Zinc-barium white pigment is a commonly used high-quality white pigment, which can be used as a raw material for paints and painting pigments. The barite for the preparation of zinc-barium white pigment requires a fineness of at least 1250 mesh and a barium sulfate content greater than 95%;
(3) Various barium compounds: manufacture of barium oxide, barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium nitrate, precipitated barium sulfate, barium hydroxide and other chemical raw materials. Fineness requirements are generally around 800 mesh;
(4) Fillers such as papermaking, rubber and plastics industries improve the hardness, wear resistance and aging resistance of rubber and plastics. The requirements for fineness are generally between 200 mesh and 1250 mesh, the content of barium sulfate is greater than 98%, the content of calcium oxide is less than 0.36%, and cannot contain magnesium oxide, lead and other components.
5. Profit analysis of barite powder processing equipment
(1) High-end barite: 2.5 microns, D97, whiteness above 95.5, USD 212.4 dollar/ton;
(2) Ordinary drilling grade barite: 325 mesh, specific gravity greater than 4.2, barium sulfate content not less than 95%, USD70.8 dollar/ton;
6. barite powder processing technology
Natural barium sulfate: (pickling ore) raw ore-pickling-drying, entering the mill for processing (200-1250 or less)-finished product (original ore with yellow skin or impurities need to be pickled)
(Primary ore) original ore-crushed-milled powder (200-1250 mesh fine)-finished product
Precipitated barium sulfate: (Glauber's salt-sodium sulfate method)
Barite + coal powder (200 mesh)-reduction roasting-leaching
Precipitation-separation washing-pressure filtration-drying-crushing (325 mesh)-finished product
Glauber's salt + water-dissolve-remove calcium, magnesium-clarify
7. Selection of barite powder processing equipment
325 mesh barite powder processing equipment selection YGM high pressure mill
(1) 100 mesh ~325 mesh barite powder processing equipment selection: YGM high pressure mill
【Feeding granularity】: 25-30mm
【Powder fineness】: 80-400 mesh
【Application areas】: Grinding of non-flammable and explosive materials with humidity within 6% and Mohs hardness below 7 in building materials, chemicals, metallurgy, coatings, papermaking, rubber, medicine, food and other fields.
[Applicable materials]: talc, dolomite, kaolin, potash feldspar, coal, barite, fluorite, water slag, petroleum coke, gray calcium powder, wollastonite, gypsum, limestone, feldspar, phosphate rock, marble , Quartz sand, bentonite, graphite, manganese ore and other non-metallic mineral materials with hardness below Mohs 7 grade.
(2) 325 mesh ~ 2500 mesh barite powder processing equipment selection: HGM ultra-fine ring roller millBarite powder processing equipment selection 325-2500 mesh HGM ultra-fine ring roller mill
【Feeding granularity】: ≤10mm
【Powder fineness】: 400-2500 mesh
【Application areas】: Grinding of materials in the fields of building materials, chemicals, papermaking, coatings, national defense, medicine, food, etc.
[Applicable materials]: coal, kaolin, barite, fluorite, talc, water slag, petroleum coke, gray calcium powder, wollastonite, gypsum, limestone, feldspar, phosphate rock, marble, potash feldspar, quartz sand , Bentonite, graphite, manganese ore and other non-metallic mineral materials with hardness below Mohs 7 grade.
HGM ultra-fine ring roller mill is a super-fine crushing equipment newly developed by Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co., Ltd. after many years of production research and development experience. The machine has comprehensive mechanical crushing performance such as rolling, grinding, impact, etc. It is used for ultrafine crushing of various non-metallic minerals such as talc, calcite, calcium carbonate, dolomite, potash feldspar, bentonite, kaolin, graphite, carbon and other Mohs hardness below 7 and humidity within 6%. Ultra-fine crushing equipment that is truly efficient and energy-saving, especially suitable for deep processing of non-metallic minerals.
(3) Selection of barite powder processing equipment from 325 mesh to 2500 mesh or more: CLUM series productsSelection of ultrafine barite powder processing equipment CLUM ultrafine vertical mill
【Diameter of grinding disc】: 1000-2400mm
【Into the grinding material moisture 】: ≤5%
【Fineness of finished product】: 10-45μm (the finest can reach), 5μm (with secondary grading system)
【Production capacity】: 3-40t/h
【Application areas】: This mill is widely used in industries such as chemical industry, metallurgy, coatings, plastics, rubber, pigments, non-metallic minerals, etc.
【Product Features】: Break through the bottleneck of ultra-fine powder processing capacity, and can replace imported equipment. It is the first choice for large-scale production of ultra-fine powder. It has the technical advantages of high powder selection efficiency, easy maintenance, low operating costs, and low comprehensive investment costs.
The barite powder processing equipment uses the YGM high-pressure mill, HGM ultra-fine ring roller mill and CLUM ultra-fine vertical mill to fully utilize the use of barite powder, producing 80 mesh to 2500 mesh powder, barite powder. The selection of processing equipment is based on your requirements for the production of barite powder fineness and unit-hour production capacity. If you have a barite powder processing project, please consult the barite powder processing equipment manufacturer CLIRIK. Welcome to leave a message and online consultation.