China's barite resources rank first in the world with a concentrated distribution. Among them, 82% of the identified resource reserves are distributed in the five provinces of Guizhou (34%), Hunan (21%), Guangxi (14%), Gansu (7%), and Shaanxi (6%). The type of barite deposit in China is relatively simple and can be divided into three types: sedimentary type, hydrothermal type and residual slope type. Sedimentary type is the most important type of deposit, with accumulated proven resource reserves accounting for 67.6%; hydrothermal barite deposits with accumulated identified resource accounting for 31.0%, mainly small and medium-sized deposits; residual slope accumulation type The accumulatively identified reserves of spar deposits account for only 1.4%. For barite mineral resources, the value of high-yield and efficient superfine barite mills is increased, the efficiency of milling is high, and the energy consumption is low. It is widely used in recrystallization In the field of stone processing, it is a preparation tool to promote barite to achieve a broader market prospect.
How much is a superfine barite mill? How much is the price of the production line of non-metallic ultrafine powder grinding mechanism powder equipment? Now that the economy is gradually picking up, will the price of the mill be lower? Are milling machine manufacturers cutting prices?
The machine that can grind the non-metallic ore fine powder of about 2500 mesh is a barite ultrafine mill, which is specialized for grinding stone, nonmetallic ore, bentonite and other materials. Superfine mineral powder. At present, with the rapid growth of demand in various industries such as chemical industry and industry, it is driving the rapid development of the flour industry. Many ore materials and chemical companies began to pay attention to and purchase equipment in the powder industry.
For processing ultrafine powders such as limestone, calcite, talc, coal gangue, barite, etc., you can choose CLIRIK's professional ore pulverizer. The fineness can be selected between 325-2500 mesh, which greatly meets the needs of customers Requirements. Moreover, the output per hour ranges from 2 tons to 30 tons to meet the production needs of SMEs.
1. Saving investment and high efficiency: Compared with large-scale complete equipment, the investment saves 60 ~ 70%;
2. Low energy consumption: due to the use of a unique process, energy consumption is greatly reduced;
3. High classification accuracy: the use of high-efficiency turbine classifier, unique structure, good classification effect;
4. Low abrasion and low noise: the special ceramic alloy hammer head is used, and the hammer head is only in contact with the material, the machine noise is low,
Low loss and very little product pollution;
5. Environmental protection: Equipped with high-efficiency pulse dust collector, the whole system operates under negative pressure and no dust emission;
6. Convenient installation: no large-scale civil engineering is required, and the equipment runs smoothly, safely and reliably.
Adaptation range: suitable for ultra-fine crushing of brittle materials below Morse 8.5 hardness, such as: calcite, talc, marble, limestone, wollastonite, barite, quartz, etc.
For product information and pricing, Chat with manufacturer:Chat