Barite powder grinding production line
Barite powder usually requires fineness of 325 mesh to 1800 mesh.For this fineness range, we recommend YGM high pressure suspension roller mill, HGM medium speed micro grinding mill, CLUM super fine vertical mill and Raymond mill.
They are the advanced technology introduced by Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co., Ltd. After years of continuous improvement, they are the main models for grinding barite. Especially the HGM ultrafine grinding mill independently developed by Shanghai Clirik Machinery Co., Ltd. The barite ore can be processed from the raw ore below 25 cm into the powder of 325 mesh to 2500 mesh through the assembly line, and the index of the powder reaches the powder quality requirement. Welcome to contact us freely: +8613917147829
HGM ultrafine grinding mill for barite powder production line
The chemical composition of barite is BaSO4, and the crystal belongs to the orthorhombic (orthort) crystal system of sulfate minerals. It is often thick plate or columnar crystal, mostly dense block or plate-like, granular aggregate. It is chemically stable, insoluble in water and hydrochloric acid, non-magnetic and toxic. It is colorless and transparent when it is pure. It is dyed in various colors when it contains impurities. It is white in streaks, shiny in glass, transparent to translucent. The three sets of cleavage are complete and the angle is equal to or close to 90°. Mohs hardness 3-3.5, specific gravity 4.0-4.6.
Barite is a very important non-metallic mineral raw material for industrial use.
(1) Drilling mud weighting agent: When drilling some oil wells and gas wells, the drilling mud and clay generally used have a specific gravity of about 25, and the specific gravity of water is 1, so the mud weight is low, sometimes the mud weight cannot be compared with underground oil and gas pressure. Balance, resulting in a blowout accident. In the case of high underground pressure, it is necessary to increase the mud weight. Adding barite powder to the mud is an effective measure to increase the specific gravity of the mud. The barite used for drilling mud should have a fineness of more than 325 mesh. If the barite is not fine enough, it will precipitate easily. The barite for drilling mud requires a specific gravity of more than 4.2, a BaSO4 content of not less than 95%, and a soluble salt of less than 1%.
(2) Zinc antimony white pigment: Zinc antimony white is a commonly used white pigment which can be used as a raw material for paints and paints. The mixture of barium sulfate and barium sulfide (BaS) can be reduced by using a reducing agent, and then a mixture of barium sulfate and zinc sulfide obtained by reacting with zinc sulfate (ZnSO4) (70% of BaSO4 and 30% of ZnS) is zinc barium. White pigment. The preparation of zinc-white barite requires a BaSO4 content of greater than 95% and should not contain visible colored debris.
(3) Various antimony compounds: Crude stones can be used as raw materials to produce chemical raw materials such as antimony oxide, barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium nitrate, precipitated barium sulfate, barium hydroxide and the like. Chemically pure barium sulfate is the standard for measuring whiteness; barium carbonate is an important raw material for optical glass, which introduces BaO into glass, thereby increasing the refractive index of glass and improving other optical properties; Barium chloride is an agricultural pesticide; barium nitrate is used in the fireworks and glass industries; barium permanganate is a green pigment.
(4) Filler for industrial use: In the paint industry, barite powder filler can increase film thickness, strength and durability. Zinc bismuth white pigments are also used in the manufacture of white paints, which have more advantages than lead white and magnesium white. Barite used in the paint industry requires sufficient fineness and high whiteness. The paper industry, rubber and plastics industries also use barite as a filler, which increases the hardness, wear resistance and aging resistance of rubber and plastics. ? Barite filler for rubber and papermaking generally requires BaSO4 greater than 98%, CaO less than 0.36%, and no magnesium oxide or lead.
(5) Mineralizer for cement industry: the use of barite and fluorite composite mineralizer in cement production has obvious effects on promoting C3S formation and activation of C3S, and the quality of clinker is improved. It can be increased by 20 to 25%, the late strength is increased by about 10%, and the clinker firing temperature is lowered from 1450 °C to 1300 ± 50 °C. When the amount of barite is 0.8 to 1.5%, the effect is good. In the production of white cement, after the barite and fluorite composite mineralizer, the firing temperature is lowered from 1500 °C to 1400 °C, the free CaO content is low, and the strength and whiteness are improved. Adding an appropriate amount of barite to the cement raw meal using coal gangue as raw material can make the clinker saturation ratio low cement strength, so that the early strength is greatly improved, which is the comprehensive utilization of coal gangue. The production of low calcium, energy saving, early strength and high strength cement provides a beneficial way.
(6) Anti-radiation cement, mortar and concrete: using barite to absorb X-rays, using barite as bismuth cement, barite mortar and barite concrete, instead of metal lead plate shielded nuclear reactor and Construction of scientific research, hospital anti-X-ray buildings. Tantalum cement is made of barite and clay as the main raw material. After sintering, the clinker composed of dimuth silicate as the main mineral is added, and the appropriate amount of gypsum is added to grind together. The specific gravity is higher than that of ordinary Portland cement, which can reach 4.7-5.2. The strength number is 325-425. Due to the large specific gravity of the concrete, it can be combined with heavy aggregates (such as barite) to form a uniform and dense anti-X-ray concrete. Mortar is a kind of mortar with large bulk density and blocking effect on X-rays. Generally, it is required to use silicic acid with low hydration heat, and it is used as anti-radiation mortar and concrete barite. The content of BaSO4 should be no less than 80%, including Impurities such as gypsum, pyrite, sulfide and sulphate shall not exceed 7%.
(7) Road construction: Rubber and asphalt mixture containing about 10% barite have been successfully used in parking lots and are a durable paving material. At present, the tires of heavy road construction equipment have been partially filled with barite to increase the weight and facilitate the compaction of the filling area.
(8) Others: The barite and the oil are blended and applied to the cloth base to make the tarpaulin; the barite powder is used to refine the kerosene; the digestive tract and the contrast agent are used in the pharmaceutical industry; and the pesticide, the leather, the fireworks and the like can also be prepared. In addition, barite is also used as an extraction metal crucible for use as a getter and binder for televisions and other vacuum tubes. It is alloyed with other metals (aluminum, magnesium, lead, calcium) for bearing manufacturing.
Prospect of barite powder application
The annual supply of China's barite is about 25 to 30 million tons, all of which come from domestic production. The annual consumption of domestic barite is about 12 to 13 million tons, of which about 7 to 8 million tons are used for oil and gas exploration, accounting for about 60% of the total consumption; about 4 to 5 million tons of chemical products are used, accounting for about 4 to 5 million tons. 30%; other items are about 1 million tons, accounting for about 10%. In the 1990s, the annual export volume of barite and its products was generally about 1.5 to 2 million tons. In 1996, the export volume of barite and barium salt was about 2.58 million tons, and the export value was 121 million US dollars, including 1.86 million tons of barite and 198,000 tons of antimony chemical products. The main exporting countries were the United States, the Netherlands, Japan and South Korea. The amount of barite imported from China is very small, and only a small amount of antimony chemical products are imported. China's barite demand is very large and growing rapidly. In the next few years, domestic demand will continue to expand, and the market prospects will be limitless. In this industry in short supply, profits are self-evident.